No, numbers are randomly assigned, based on the zipcode you enter when activating your phone or SIM card. The zip code you enter will make sure you get a local number for the area where you will use your phone the most.
Articles in this section
- The devices sold on PixWireless.com
- Does Pix have any contracts, or credit checks?
- Can I port my existing number to Pix?
- What phones work with a Pix World SIM?
- Do I need a SIM Card to use Pix?
- Bulletin: Pix Blue GSM updates [5/15/18]
- What is my Pix Wireless account password?
- How do I change my Pix contact information?
- Can I choose my Pix phone number?
- How can I Renew, Change, or Top Up my Pix Wireless Prepaid Account?