Search our help database for help, questions,
detailed product information, etc.
Or call us 24/7: 1-888-254-2167
Wi-Fi Calling is now available on Pix Wireless on all Pix Silver and Pix Yellow plans at no extra charge.
Wi-Fi Calling is now available on most 4G HD devices!
* Allows you to make and receive calls and texts on a Wi-Fi network, instead of a cellular connection
* Works when the device is connected to any Wi-Fi network
* Wi-Fi calling works as a coverage extender
* If you’re in a low coverage area but still have Wi-Fi, you can use it to place a call
* Works well in congested areas
* Gives you more freedom to make and receive calls/texts
* Available for domestic & international use
How to enable (Turn on) Wi-Fi Calling
Settings->Phone-> Wi-Fi Calling-> slide Wi-Fi switch to on-> tap enable
Home Screen->phone app->three dot menu to open settings option->scroll to Wi-Fi calling & enable->fill in your address
Home Screen-> swipe up to open apps->settings-> connections->slide Wi-Fi switch to on-> more connections settings-> tap Wi-Fi calling
Confirmed Devices with Wi-Fi Calling Capabilities
* All iPhones (6 and greater)
* Branded Android devices
* Generic Samsung S9/S9 Plus
Article is closed for comments.